- July 7, 2016: Enana
Enana Dance Theatre is a fusion dance theatre founded in Damascus in 1998. Enana Dance Theatre pioneered theatrical dancing in the Middle East with its dynamic choreography, use of 3D scenery and dazzling costumes.
The company blends ancient and modern history of the Arab world and combine the beauty of traditional dance and folklore with the discipline and structure of classical dance.
The music is a mix of oriental and western melodies and is enriched by 3D effects, resulting in visually stunning performances.
Enana has performed at prestigious arts festivals and venues throughout the Middle East and beyond, with appearances in the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Morocco, the Ukraine, China, Turkey, America and Canada.
Enana dance theatre productions include the following performances:
- Sham obsessions – The sons of the sun
- Damaski Jerusalem Bells – Hero’s Story
- Lovers of Glory – Ein a’akin
- Nights of Ahmed bin Majid – Julia Dumna
- Sham Shareef – A Full Night With Star
- Zenobia – Queen of Orient Rawahel
- The Flags – The Undefeated Forts
- Queen Defet Khatun – Oman Promise and Welcome
- Falcon of Quraish – Saladdin
- House of Wisdom
Enana Dance Theatre contributed to a variety television shows in Syria and participated in several arts and cultural festivals, including:
Syria- Lebanon-Tunisia -Jordan-United Arab Emirates- Qatar -Oman- Egypt-
Iraq-Morocco- Kuwait- ALGERIA- Yemen-Saudi Arabia – Bahrain India- China –Turkey- Ukraine -Canada- USA- Russia